A True Paradigm Shift in Laser Ablation of the Prostate
An evolution in portable diode laser technology, the MP200 laser has enabled a paradigm shift in the minimally invasive treatment of BPH. This unique technology and protocol paves the way for In-office BPH procedures under local anesthetic, which eliminates the requirement for operating room resources and hospital stay.
While the MP200 represents an excellent and cost effective alternative in traditional operating room environments, the minimally invasive nature of performing the procedure with this wavelength, and the laser’s portability and affordability make it possible to maintain the standard of care while performing laser BPH procedures in a private practice or surgical centre. More efficient resource scheduling combined with patients preference to have procedures performed in private practice vs. the hospital translates directly into more procedure performed per day.
A clinically effective, safe, portable, cost-effective and resource-efficient treatment solution for BPH, the MP200 also enhances quality of care for the patient. A minimally invasive procedure with enhanced healing and short catheterization times, administrative processes can also be more efficient with procedures be performed in private practice and patients returning home the same day. Unique to this device and a specific in-office protocol, the in-office BPH laser treatments with the new MP200 laser delivers benefits to the clinician and patient alike. The net result; enhanced patient care and profitable practice growth!
Minimally Invasive In-Office Laser BPH Treatments
- Clinically effective (including fibrous tissue) with shorter treatment times
- Durable coagulation = excellent visibility
- Safety is Paramount; controlled depth of penetration minimizes the risk of energy absorption into surrounding healthy tissue
- No requirement for scheduling of hospital resources
- Increased operational efficiency = more procedures per day
- A truly portable solution easily moved between rooms or facilities
- Minimal retraining required when evolving from existing laser technology (side fire fibers)
- Mimick traditional TUR movements with the contact fiber
- Lowest total cost laser solution including consumables, maintenance and logistics costs
- An excellent patient alterative; option for local anesthetic, no hospital stay required and office co-pay applies
|Contact us to learn more about the MP200 or clinical workshops in your area.